- Professional grade chemical peel neutralizer. Divine pH balancer helps effectively neutralize the skin peel and balance the pH of your skin.
- Exclusively formulated for use with alpha and beta hydroxy acid, such as Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid (AHA), Salicylic Acid (BHA), Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) and Jessner Peel.
- Neutralizing spray with naturally soothing Chamomile and Green Tea extracts to control inflammation and irritation.
- Calms your skin after a peel, relieving from tingling or burning sensation. Returns skin to normal pH.
Calm and Soothing
Follow up your acid peel treatment with Divine’s chemical peel neutralizer. The soothing, cool spray is formulated with natural chamomile and green tea extracts to help reduce inflammation, relieve tingling and burning sensations, and stimulate skin tissue repair.
Application is quick and easy. Upon completion of your chemical peel for face treatment, spray the neutralizer on the area of skin where the peel is applied. Let the product rest on the skin for at least 60 seconds. Rinse off with cool water and pat dry.
Divine’s neutralizer is recommended for the following facial peels:
- Glycolic Acid Peel
- Lactic Acid Peel
- Mandelic Acid Peel
- TCA Peel (Trichloroacetic Acid)
- Salicylic Acid Peel
- Jessner Peel
Restore your Natural pH
Divine’s neutralizer properly stops the action of any acid peel treatment and safely restores your skin to its normal pH level. Improper cleansing after a chemical peel treatment could lead to burning and skin irritation. To prevent the risk of burning and irritation, follow up all at-home acid peel treatments with Divine’s chemical peel neutralizer.
All Divine products are manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliant facility.
The beauty of Divine products is more than skin deep. Divine prides itself on their commitment to remain cruelty-free and ecologically responsible. Gain piece of mind knowing your Divine neutralizer is formulated without parabens and silicones.
Don’t do your next home-based facial peel with it!
Use with any Divine Acid Peel:
Glycolic Acid Peel
Lactic Acid Peel
Mandelic Acid Peel