- A Beta-Hydroxy Acid, is a highly effective superficial peeling agent, oil reducer and pore cleanser. Salicylic is one of the most effective ingredients to combat the cause of facial oil, acne, and blemishes, as well as providing an excellent rejuvenation addition and alternative to Glycolic acids.
- 1 bottle yields about 15-20 treatments – Excellent for sensitive acne prone skin.
- 20% Salicylic Acid skin peel is recommended for a number of skin issues, including rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis. It diminishes acne inflammation, unclogs pores, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Kit includes: 1 oz 20% Dermatologist grade salicylic acid, detailed instructions, free fan brush
- Little to no downtime – Skin loving ingredients Green tea Extract and Tea Tree increase speed healing time and clean out enlarged clogged pores.
If you have a scar on your face or roughened acne scars, salicylic acid peels can create an evener texture and smooth out keratinized skin, making pits and dents appear shallower. When applied to the skin, it works to remove dead skin cells and leaves the skin glowing and radiant. Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles and lightening redness and scars. Contains Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil acne treatment works because the tea tree oil is like a solvent and is able to cut through oil and dirt, helping to unblock the pores. While the antibacterial properties within the tea tree oil kill the acne-causing bacteria on the skin’s surface, preventing further outbreaks. Contains Green Tea Extract: Green Tea helps to reduce inflammation (redness and inflamed skin), hormonal activity and aids in detoxification (clearing the pores), which is all good news for acne sufferers. Contains Bergamot Oil: Bergamot’s antiseptic action and ability to promote skin growth makes it perfect for treating acne. It is great for oily skin types and is effective for other skin conditions such as psoriasis and dermatitis. Contains Lavender Oil: Lavender is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It has a balancing effect on the skin, helps scar tissue to heal and can generally be used for all skin types. Contains Lactic Acid: Lactic acid’s unique ability to draw moisture toward the surface of the skin makes it ideal for individuals whose skin dries out easily. This treatment also effectively combats acne by killing germs and removing toxins on the surface of the skin and by breaking down the dry, dead, glued-together surface sebum that makes skin look dull and clogs pores. This leaves the skin with a wonderfully smooth and clear complexion! YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL. This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling, and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure safe use