- Glycolic acid peels will fade hyperpigmentation/sun damage, acne scars, shrinks enlarged pores, helps with mild acne, fades wrinkles and fine lines, tighten skin. Glowing skin can be achieved in as little as one application, use every 10-14 days for rejuvenation and a renewed complexion. Great for teens to seniors
- This is an unbuffered glycolic acid with a PH of 0.5 – it will penetrate deeper and work faster than buffered acids. Works deep below the skin surface to stimulate collagen and elastin production for fewer wrinkles. Smooths rough dull skin to a glowing complexion. 30% glycolic acid is gentle for more sensitive skin types, stronger acids may be needed for oilier skin types.
- 1 bottle yields about 15-20 peels – This is considered a “light” peel and individuals will vary on the extent of peeling (little to none can occur).
- After several treatments, your skin will absorb your creams/serums/masks better! By removing dead skin your skin will absorb your skin treatments better, don’t waste money by applying your creams/lotions to dead surface skin!
- Kit includes: 1 oz 30% Dermatologist grade glycolic acid, detailed instructions, fan brush
This is a great 30% glycolic acid skin peel for individuals with dry/sensitive skin or individuals new to AHA peels. It is a light peel with little or no downtime (peeling varies from no peeling at all to flaking or full peeling). This glycolic acid chemical peel will lighten sun damage, acne scars, shrink pores, tighten skin, fade wrinkles and produce an even skin tone with repeated use. Individuals with oily/resistant skin will need a stronger percentage to see results (50% is recommended) faster. Glycolic acid can reverse hyperpigmentation, age spots and uneven skin tone with continued use. Fine lines and wrinkles fade with use. It is recommended you apply the acids every 10-14 days for best results. ATTENTION: Please do the proper research to select the proper strength for your skin type, these acids will take 4-5 applications to get the right timing for your skin. Results vary from person to person. STRENGTH RECOMMENDATIONS: Dry/sensitive skin and beginners (who are not overly oily) should not use anything higher than 30-40% strength. Combination to the semi-oily skin should start with 40-50% strength. Experienced peel users and/or oily/resistant skin should use 60-70%. All peels can be diluted with water to lessen strength. Acids are unbuffered (PH 0.5 to 1.0) use at your own risk. YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL. This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling, and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure the safe use of the product. Individuals new to skin peels or individuals with sensitive skin are recommended to use the lowest percentage acids and build the tolerance to the acids with use.